Five people were killed, and two others were injured, in shootings in Chicago on Tuesday.
- A man has been found fatally shot in West Pullman on the Far South Side. The man, 46, was found with a gunshot wound to his chest around 9:15 p.m. in the 300 block of West 120th Street, Chicago police said. He was taken to the University of Chicago Medical Center, where he was pronounced dead.
- A man was shot dead in West Garfield Park on the West Side. The man, 21, was near the sidewalk in the 4000 block of West Madison Street at around 5:10 p.m. when he was shot several times in the body, police said. He was taken to Mount Sinai Hospital, where he was pronounced dead.
- One person was shot and killed at a Marathon gas station in Austin, on the West Side. At around 4:30 p.m., the man, whose age was unknown, was at the gas station in the 5300 block of West Chicago Avenue when he was shot in the back, police and the office said. of the Cook County Medical Examiner. He was taken to Mount Sinai Hospital, where he died of his injuries.
- A man was fatally shot in Gresham on the South Side. The man, 26, was near the sidewalk in the 1900 block of West 79th Street at around 3:15 p.m. when he was shot in the back, police said. He was taken to Christ Medical Center in Oak Lawn, where he was pronounced dead.
- An 18-year-old was seriously injured in a drive-by shooting on DuSable Lake Shore Drive near the Gold Coast on the Near North Side. At approximately 7:35 p.m., the man was in a northbound car in the 800 block of North DuSable Lake Shore Drive when another vehicle pulled up nearby and opened fire, repeatedly hitting him in the body, police said. He was transported to Northwestern Memorial Hospital, where he was in serious condition.
Two others were injured in shootings across town.
One person was killed and four others were injured in shootings in Chicago on Monday.
Share this news on your Fb, Twitter and Whatsapp
News Nation USA: Latest news headlines
USA Nation News || USA News || Science || Education || Sports || World